Monday, July 11, 2011

Twins - Did you ever saw a Egg with two yolk's ?

Its funny, but I discovered this twins in the worst possible moment, using a  recipe to make mayonnaise which asks to use explicit one egg yolk.

I am now over 30 years of age, and it happened to me the first time that I see that, pretty fascinating, but actually i guess it shouldn't be something unusual.

Having my own chicken just recently, and I guess the Egg industry is scanning eggs for anomalies and sort twins out, I needed to wait that long to see yolk "chicken" twins.

And if you wonder how I solved the problem with the mayonnaise, i decided to use both yolks since they looked slightly smaller to me than a normal "single" one.   

Speaking about mayonnaise, i will report in one of my next posts how to make the perfect mayonnaise,
since i failed myself with the first 3 attempts to make a good one.




No comments:

Post a Comment